Service Provider Agreement

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #21 by CTR
CTR created the topic: Service Provider Agreement
Hi all,

Recently one of our HCRN member was pressed by the sponsor to provide a Service Provider Agreement for outside Radiology facilities regarding CTs. This sparked some interesting conversation within the network on their experiences and practices.

I'll recap here a summary of the exchanges.

STG thinks that having a service agreement is sensible - it documents your agreement with the outside entity, but it can be in the form of an email, a verbal agreement, or just a letter, no need for a lawyer driven process. However sponsors has no right to view this, it is a private arrangement between the site and the provider.

Lismore has also been requested to provide the same type of agreement for all external entities (radiology, pathology, pharmacy etc.) The sponsor has also provide a document as template. The issue is yet to be resolves but will not be easy or quick and will result in some studies not going ahead.

Concord does not have this problem as they utilise local radiology.

Wollongong do not have a formal agreement with external providers, like STG they have an informal agreement via email. They do not expect any of the staff at these providers to have GCP training nor an understanding of the investigational product or protocol as required by this agreement. They agree that service level agreement should be between the site and the provider. Not between the sponsor and the provider as it is the research unit that is engaging the provider to fulfil study related procedures.

Calvary Mater have a standard SLA with all service providers, onsite and offsite. They have been asked by an occasional sponsor if they have SLA with providers but to date have not been asked for copy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #22 by CTR
CTR replied the topic: Service Provider Agreement
Central West is such a large area with service providers spread well outside of Orange at times, it will be hard work to try and satisfy sponsors' need for 3rd party agreements. They are in the process of formulating a response so any feedback or suggestions is welcomed.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #23 by Roslyn
Roslyn replied the topic: Service Provider Agreement
Hi- I think that service level agreements are a good idea for all 3rd parties. It is the extent of the agreement. Calvary (Michelle ) has a very good example. But I use emails.

What I dont think is a good idea, is using quintile directed agreements.

?what do you think?

My passion- collaboration in clinical research.
My passion- travelling- just got back from Egypt!
:)

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #24 by CTR
CTR replied the topic: Service Provider Agreement
STG have produced a file note which addresses the 3rd party provider issue, the word document is available for all to use upon request, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for a copy.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by CTR.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27 by Cheryl
Cheryl replied the topic: Service Provider Agreement
Hi
Our site uses external providers for all services. As such we have service agreements, (Confidential), already in place. I think the file note Rolland came up with looks good, but I am meeting with our contracts manager and governance officer tomorrow. Perhaps this should be directed to NSW Health for review.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #28 by Roslyn
Roslyn replied the topic: Service Provider Agreement
Agree....but this file note may hold the sponsors at bay.
the service level agreements are withinj the unit- confidential.

Do you think that we should have to use quintiles formats?

My passion- collaboration in clinical research.
My passion- travelling- just got back from Egypt!
:)

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds